I am a Veggie

Monday, April 17, 2006

A week.

It's been a while without any 'walking meat'.
I haven't been able to give up the fish. It is lent, yanno?

Ron says he has lost 7 lbs in the past week. He's still eating like a pig, but because there's no meat in the diet for the most part, it's been easy for him to drop weight. I won't tell you about our $$$ a week grocery bill because I have been buying raw foods out the ying-yang. I really wish I could grow my own, but it's not possible with the dogs. The side yard is the only place that really gets any sun, and it's way too dry, even with watering. I have strawberries planted there.

My parents also think I am nuts. They DID eat a mostly vegetarian Easter lunch and dinner at my house. If they didn't bring the honey-baked ham, they wouldn't have had any meat. : ) They brought the ham. They eat a terrible diet, with meat at almost every meal. My father has a McD coffee and a sandwich almost every day. Lunch meat with bread for lunch and whatever they do for 'take out' for dinner. I tried to get them to take left-overs when they went home, but nope... no veggies for them- lol.

I have gained Ron's 7 lbs. Does anyone have a reason for me to stop eating chocolate? Do they beat the chocolate beans? Do they keep them housed in horrible conditions? Ugh... there has to be a reason for me to morally stop eating chocolate.... other than my pants not fitting... lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home