I am a Veggie

Sunday, April 09, 2006

It was a good dinner with a really big salad of fresh romaine, with some spinach and balsamic vinigrette dressing and everything I had in the fridge to top it off. The hubby and kid ate tuna as a side. Ron has been acting as if I am planning to slowly starve him do death. Geez. He keeps saying *I'm not going to be a vegetarian*.
To set the record straight, I only mentioned that I wanted 2-3 meat-free meals per week.
Men.

I got weak while waiting for my favorite show, Grey's Anatomy- since they canceled Desperate Housewives tonight- and had too many carbs. Thanks to Joanna's baking.
But, heck- there's no meat in vanilla cake and frosting!

By the way- what's this about a repeat of GA and then next week it's not on?!?! THey reel us in and then cut off our fins. We're stuck.
I only allow myself fru-froo 2 hours of TV per week. DH and GA are it.
I'll pout all week and dream of Denny.

1 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

You're thinking of Drew Carey there, Kat.

I think he'd be someone I could beat in scrabble. That is way hotter...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home